Holding Reti Autostradali S.p.A.
HRA is an investment vehicle incorporated in Italy owned by:
- CDP Equity (51.0%) CDP Equity is a company that is 100% owned by the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, CDP Equity. It invests in companies of significant national interest, through direct and indirect shareholdings. It provides capital for the long-term development of organisations in key sectors in order to promote innovation in technologies and infrastructure which are essential to grow the country system. Through investments in funds and funds of funds, it supports the Italian business ecosystem. It is also a leading investor in alternative assets.
- Blackstone Infrastructure Partners (24.5%) part of Blackstone, world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $975 billion (as of December 2022) in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
- Macquarie Asset Management (24.5%) is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. We are trusted by institutions and individuals to manage $A796 (as of September 2022) billion of assets globally, investing responsibly to generate long-term value and drive positive outcomes in the communities in which we operate. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across public and private markets, including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
Silk Road Fund
Silk Road Fund is a medium- to long-term investment fund with total committed capital of $40bn (as of December 2022). Its investments span a wide range of sectors, including infrastructure, energy and resources, industrial cooperation and financial cooperation, and aim to ensure financial sustainability and achieve reasonable returns in the medium to long term.
Investment vehicle, created in 2017, owned by:
- Allianz Capital Partners (60%), one of the Allianz Group's asset managers for alternative equity investments and are part of Allianz Global Investors (www.allianzcapitalpartners.com)
- EDF Invest (20%), unlisted investment arm of EDF’s Dedicated Assets (www.edfinvest.com)
- DIF (20%), a global infrastructure fund (www.dif.eu)