Autostrade per l'Italia
Autostrade per l'Italia
About Us

Autostrade per l'Italia

Autostrade per l'Italia is one of Europe's leading concessionaries for the construction and management of toll motorways, with around 3,000 km of network managed in Italy

Autostrade per l'Italia's equity is divided as follows:

  • HRA : 88,06%
  • Appia Investments S.r.l. : 6,94%
  • Silk Road Fund : 5%
 
3.000 km
of motorway in Italy
 
15
regions
 
9.100
employees
 
215
Service Areas
 
1.922
Variable-message signs along the network
 
4.000
cameras
 
50.4
Billion Km travelled

Autostrade per l'Italia Group

The Autostrade per l'Italia group includes four other motorway concession companies and eight companies that provide ancillary services to the core motorway business and play a key role in implementing the Company's transformation plan.

Read the Company Profile

Concessionaries

The motorway concession companies in the Autostrade per l'Italia Group are:

Other Companies of the Group

  • Movyon To develop and integrate innovative Intelligent Transport Systems solutions in the field of smart mobility.
  • Tecne * (100%), which coordinates the design, construction management and monitoring of the maintenance and investment plan, in partnership with Movyon
  • Amplia which is involved in the construction, maintenance and modernisation of roads and the development of road paving materials and technologies
  • Elgea which is involved in the production and sale of energy from renewable sources.

 

 

*Company name: Tecne – Gruppo Autostrade per l'Italia
  • Free To X is a company that develops advanced sustainable mobility services: a range of diversified and complementary solutions to meet the needs of those who use electric vehicles in a practical and innovative way.
  • AdMoving (100%) which markets advertising space and services and manages events in service areas
  • Essediesse Società di Servizi (100%) which manages the administrative, general and real estate services for the whole Group and the debt collection and toll billing activities
  • Giovia (100%) which carries out cleaning activities on external yards, green areas and toilets in the Service Areas of the Autostrade per l’Italia network
convenzione
FULL AGREEMENT WITH ADDENDA AND ANNEXES

Our story

1950
1956
1982
1987
1990
1992
1995
1997
1999

1950

IRI establishes the Società Autostrade Concessioni e Costruzioni Spa with the aim of participating, together with other major industrial groups, in the post-war reconstruction of Italy.

1956

1956

The first Agreement between ANAS and Autostrade is signed, under which the latter undertakes to co-finance, construct and manage the Autostrada del Sole between Milan and Naples, opened in 1964.

1982

1982

Autostrade Group is established with other Motorway Concession Companies.

1987

1987

Autostrade Concessioni and Costruzioni S.p.A. is listed on the Borsa Italiana S.p.A., in the Mib30 market.

1990

1990

Autostrade Group introduces the Telepass, the world's first large-scale system for dynamic toll payment, which today has more than 8 million customers.

1992

1992

Autostrade participates in the first design for toll motorway in United Kingdom, the M6 Toll of Birmingham, which entered into operation in 2003.

1995

1995

The Company builds the first toll motorway in the US, privately funded, the Dulles Greenway, Virginia.

1997

1997

The new Agreement between Anas and Autostrade is signed. It provides for the extension of the Concession from 2018 to 2038 and the commitment, among others, to building the Variante di Valico.

1999

1999

The Company Autostrade is privatised and a permanent team of private shareholders, under the name of Società Schemaventotto Spa replaces IRI Group, with 30% shares; the remaining 70% is listed on the Stock Market.

Corporate governance

 
Board of Directors
Go to the page
Board of Statutory Auditors
Go to the page
Ethics Officer – Whistleblowing Team
Go to the page
Anti-Bribery Guideline
Go to the page
Supervisory Board
Go to the page
ASPI's By-laws
Download PDF
ASPI Group Anti-Bribery Guideline
Download PDF
Code of Internal dealing
Download PDF
Procedure for corporate information to the market
Download PDF
Organisation, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001
Download PDF
Code of Ethics
Download PDF

 

Management

Go to top