UKRAINE EMERGENCY – Toll exemption
A complete toll exemption has been activated from the 14/03/2022 in order to support the humanitarian emergency in Ukraine, as stated under Order no. 876 of 13 March 2022 issued by the Italian Civil Protection Department.
• all Ukrainian citizens and travelers incoming from Ukraine
How to obtain the exemption:
A. When transiting in a manual toll collection track (toll booth with a human toll collector):
• Show an ID proving your Ukrainian citizenship (only for Ukrainian citizens)
• Notify the date of entry in the Italian territory
• Hand-in the pre-completed self-certification document
B. When transiting in a Self-Service toll collection track (excluding Telepass tracks):
• Make a call to the remote operator using the dedicated button
• State your origin to the remote operator and collect the transit statement
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following documents: the trasit statement, an ID proving your Ukrainian citizenship (only for Ukrainian citizens) and the self-certification document duly filled-in and signed
-To ensure the most time-effective management of your exemption request, drivers are advised to use the manual collection track and speak directly with the toll collector.
- The exemption does not apply for exiting Telepass tracks.