In the event of fog
How to keep informed
- Contact the Autostrade per l'Italia Traffic Call Centre on 840-04.21.21 (*) Open 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Pay attention to the messages and news broadcast on variable message panels or to messages at toll booth entrances.
- Listen to the Isoradio news broadcast on FM 103.3, with reception on over 73% of the Autostrade per l'Italia network
- Listen to VIARADIO, the joint service provided by Autostrade per l'Italia and RTL 102.5, which broadcasts on a single frequency (FM 102.5) throughout most of Italy. Received on the highway but in urban areas too, the radio station broadcasts news on network road traffic conditions, thanks to 28 live daily connections with the Autostrade per l'Italia Multimedia Centre.
- Listen to "Onda Verde" news broadcast before RAI news bulletins.
(*) Fixed price equivalent to a single unit regardless of the duration of calls. For those calling from a landline, the charge is €0.09, while the charge for those calling from a mobile network varies depending on the mobile service provider (with a maximum charge of €0.155, VAT included).